Shahihaveli hereby sets out following conditions of privacy to which we stand committed. The conditions provided hereinafter shall be applicable to us as a first party through its website and to those who access our internet site regardless of the fact how it is accessed. Shahihaveli stands committed to your privacy concern and the same is hereby being set out for your kind consideration which shall be applicable the moment you access website or services offered by Shahihaveli.
It is clarified that the term “you” refers to the all the persons who access website or services offered by Shahihaveli regardless of the fact of usage or non usage of the website by such person. By access or usage of our website, it is considered that you have expressly consented to our terms of policy and disclosures therein.
“Force Majeure Event” means and includes such event and situation which is irresistible force or compulsion and beyond any limitation. It shall mean such circumstance which is beyond our control such sabotage, fire, natural calamities, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action or any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, network or server breakdown, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security, and encryption or anything which amounts to technical breakdown.
“Place of business” refers to the place where such business transaction is being entered into and where the transaction is executed.
“Law” & “Law in force” refers to the laws applicable and in force in India at the time of entering into transaction or agreement.
“Our” & “Us” refers to anything which is in connection or relation or terms with Shahihaveli.
“Personal Information” refers to such information which identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person.
“Sensitive personal data or information” refers to the information of passwords and financial details related with your bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; any detail relating to you provided to a body corporate for providing service; and any information received to a body corporate under above clauses for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
“Third Party” refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
“Website” refers to the official website of Shahihaveli i.e. www.shahihaveli.com or its equivalent domains.
“You” & “your” refers to such persons or anything related with such person who accesses our website regardless of the fact of its usage or non usage by such person and also refers to such person who enters into transaction with Shahihaveli.
2. That the Shahihaveli reserves all its rights to make necessary changes in transaction oriented to our services and commitments entered into in case of event of ‘force majeure’. It is amply clarified that by usage of our website and by entering into any kind of transaction with Shahihaveli, you wilfully agree and concede to waive off your right of raising your respective claims arising out of event of ‘force majeure’.
3. That the personal information will be provided to Shahihaveli by way of registration and creation of your account at our website or at our official Shahihaveli mobile application. It is considered that you understand our commitment to serve you with our services in most efficient way and therefore the personal information is required to be collected in ways enumerated above. It is clarified that by providing of information by modes enumerated above, you agree to the risks and costs involved in such disclosures. Shahihaveli stands committed to keep such personal information secure to protect your rights & privacy. It is clarified that the information provided to Shahihaveli through mode of registration and account creation shall be kept reserved to ensure the same. It is expected that you shall not disclose any of such personal information to anyone personally or by any mode other than registration on our website and account creation. Shahihaveli owes no responsibility to claims arising out of any disclosure of your personal information by mode other than registration on website or account creation and any of such disclosures shall be entirely at your risks & costs.
4. That the Shahihaveli receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website and contents therein.
5. That the Shahihaveli do not collect, store or process Sensitive personal data or information as part of its services on website or on its application.
6. That the Shahihaveli endeavours to collect only such Personal Information that considered to be relevant in order to record, support, facilitate your access to the Website.
7. That the Shahihaveli may offer email, app notifications, short message service (sms), multimedia message service (mms) or other forms of communication to share information with you about certain promotions or features the Website may choose to offer or about our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, advertisers and sponsors. You may receive such communication when you have registered as a user.
8. That in the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
9. That the Shahihaveli is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information. The Services may be linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
10. That the Shahihaveli stands to its commitment with only such transaction which are in consonance with the law of our nation and law in force. Shahihaveli reserves its right to instigate appropriate legal proceedings against you in the event of violation of such laws.
11. That the Shahihaveli strives to build long term commitments and therefore we hereby recommend that in case of any grievance, you are free to contact our customer care service whereby it will be our endeavour to resolve your grievance amicably. Any straight away and rampant legal proceedings without any prior notice to Shahihaveli and consequences of the same, are not attributable to Shahihaveli.